News is what you make it. To me, news is telling me what’s
happening right now. Its what’s going on in my own backyard that I haven’t
looked at or heard about. News needs to be important enough that I read it and
relatable enough that I can tie it back into what’s going on in my everyday
life. News is something that should be accessible to everyone, because no
matter what, you should know what’s going on in the world around you. And no, not
just your small perception of the world…but everywhere.
Good journalism, is what I live for. It’s stories that don’t just
scratch the surface, but it’s stories that change the way you thought that you
viewed the world. Good journalism doesn’t need fluff or fillers it’s just the
truth being brought out. It’s real and honest, free from bias or unnecessary
input. It’s real, and it’s brought straight to the audience.
I’m Kaitlyn! I love peanut butter, pillow pets,
and purple. I’m from Cincinnati, Ohio and hope one day I’ll get to live
overseas.
Where in Cincinnati are you from??
ReplyDelete