News is literally involved in every single day-to-day
conversation. If someone was to ask me how I am doing, and I respond by saying,
“I am doing extremely well today,” The scoop on Jon Emmerling is that, “he is
doing extremely well today.” Whether it might be a letter from home, teen
gossip, or Brian Williams reporting on ‘NBC Nightly News,’ it’s all news.
Although various forms are dying, such as Newspapers and in some cases
television, the term ‘news’ itself certainly is not dead. News is a necessity
that will live on forever.
Good journalism is something that is quite hard to describe.
A good journalist is made up of several different qualities that make him or
her effective. You must have an absolute passion for your specific field. In
order to succeed, journalists must also be extremely resourceful and show a
great display of confidence in their work. The characteristic to be a
successful journalist is available to everyone. You must discover, inside
yourself, the way to be a proper journalist.
Biography: Steubenville, Ohio, born and raised. Sports are
my passion, and close friendships are what I find most sacred.
No comments:
Post a Comment