I liked how real the report was, especially (as strange as it sounds) when the reporter swore. He was showing the human reaction to the horrific conditions that he was witnessing. You get to see inside of the action, and I felt more strongly connected to the story than to a regular news report because of that. I really like how Vice covers topics. They give some history of the country or issue and have educated reporters who immerse themselves in the area.
I liked how real the report was, especially (as strange as it sounds) when the reporter swore. He was showing the human reaction to the horrific conditions that he was witnessing. You get to see inside of the action, and I felt more strongly connected to the story than to a regular news report because of that. I really like how Vice covers topics. They give some history of the country or issue and have educated reporters who immerse themselves in the area.
ReplyDelete